Looking for an exciting challenge?
Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by our investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies are digidip, shopping24, and Yieldkit form mrge.
Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms that all share the goal of connecting advertisers and publishers in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies. Our teams work with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin, as well as remotely.
Our culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere.
Working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, reliable way.
In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats that offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
We would be delighted if you joined us at shopping24 as Full-Stack Web-Developer!
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international corporate group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Enjoy opportunities to work independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Enjoy top-notch employee benefits: 30 paid vacation days, the latest tech, individual development plan, prepaid spending card (50€ monthly budget) and much more
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
All our employees have equal career opportunities at mrge, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other personal attributes.
Candidates will be considered and selected equally based on their skills, qualification, and the needs of the company.
We know that experience and skills are matters of development and gain while working. Therefore, we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet 100% of the requirements for this position.