Looking for an exciting challenge?
Join us on our mission to become a global champion in commerce advertising and performance marketing.
Backed by our investor Waterland Private Equity, our three companies are digidip, shopping24, and Yieldkit form mrge.
Together, we are building and scaling technology platforms that all share the goal of connecting advertisers and publishers in a manner beneficial to both parties.
We are an international, multilingual team with flat hierarchies. Our teams work with a high degree of independence, both from offices in Hamburg and Berlin, as well as remotely.
Our culture runs on trust, friendliness, and collegiality, fostering a positive work atmosphere.
Working with us is easy and fun – just ask our clients, who we help to reach their goals in an uncomplicated, reliable way.
In close cooperation with our partners, we provide advertising formats that offer genuine relevance for our users and, as a result, lead to higher sales.
We would be delighted if you joined us at mrge as our Agile Coach!
We are seeking an experienced Agile Coach for software development in the ad tech industry to join our team in Hamburg or Berlin. The Agile Coach will be responsible for optimizing the processes and progress of our product roadmap, as well as providing guidance and support to ensure the team is meeting their goals and objectives. The Agile Coach will also be responsible for measuring and reporting on the team's progress and tasks. In addition, the Agile Coach will help the leadership team evolve and conduct regular retrospectives to continuously increase proficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement in the product development process and roadmap
- Coach and train software development team members on Agile principles and methodologies
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies, including stand-ups, retrospectives, and planning meetings
- Provide guidance and support to the team as they work to continuously improve their processes and adhere to the roadmap
- Identify and remove roadblocks that may be hindering the team's progress and roadmap adherence
- Measure and report on the team's progress, effectiveness, and adherence to the roadmap
- Help the leadership team evolve and conduct regular retrospectives to continuously increase proficiency
Have we convinced you? Then we can’t wait to read your application!
- Take an active role in shaping an innovative, growth-orientated international corporate group from its early stages; seize the opportunity to become irreplaceable!
- Take on responsibility as you become an important part of a young, ambitious, and friendly team with a shared desire to develop its skills.
- Enjoy opportunities to work independently, with flexible hours and hybrid remote/office working options.
- Enjoy top-notch employee benefits: 30 paid vacation days, the latest tech, individual development plan, prepaid spending card (50€ monthly budget) and much more
- Take your skills, talents, and career to the next level as you grow with us.
All our employees have equal career opportunities at mrge, regardless of gender, origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or other personal attributes.
Candidates will be considered and selected equally based on their skills, qualification, and the needs of the company.
We know that experience and skills are matters of development and gain while working. Therefore, we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet 100% of the requirements for this position.